What You Need:
- a sunny day
- tub of water
- interesting shaped objects
- sunprint paper
- Place Sunprint paper, blue side up, onto a piece of cardboard.
- Arrange your objects (leaves, doilies, keys, flowers, etc...) to your liking.
- Place acrylic sheet over top to hold arrangement down and move the sandwiched paper to a very sunny spot.
- Watch as the paper fades to almost white (1-5 minutes).
- rinse Sunprint paper in water for about a minute and let dry. As it dries the paper will turn dark blue, but the places where the objects were will stay white.